Tanzania Slide Show

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An Introduction

Hello everyone! I thought it might be helpful for me to provide a little background/context for everyone...I was a lifer at The Key School in Annapolis, Maryland and graduated in 2006. I then went to Georgetown University where I studied Science, Technology & International Affairs with a concentration in Energy & Environment. I graduated in the Fall of 2009. Next year I will be working in Houston as a Teach For America corps member. But before I go.....I'm off to Tanzania! I am going to teach at the Chumbageni Primary School and help build the partnership that Key School is building with this school. I will be there for three months, and will hopefully be able to keep students, friends and family posted via this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment